Found total of 1 item
Introduction to version control using Git
Research IT will be running a new full-day course providing an intensive hands-on introduction to version control using Git on Wednesday 6th July 2016.
The course is aimed at those who have no or little experience of version control. It will cover:
- What version control is;
- The main benefits of using version control;
- How to set up and work with a local repository;
- How to work with remote repositories using GitHub;
- Topics such as branching, resolving conflicts, merging and rebasing;
- Working collaboratively on one repository.