- Advice on research applications
- Help with installation and licensing of research applications
- Help with building open-source applications
- Small scale code review for your own scripts/applications
- Help parallelizing Matlab for the CSF
A list of software available to University staff and PGRs is available on the IT Services website (internal site).
This is a University funded service which means it is free of charge to the researcher but there is a limited amount of effort we can direct to individual requests.
There is a dedicated request form on Knowledge Base if you would like to request this service.