- Do you need more than a minute to draw ONE small molecule?
- Do you make copies of molecules using Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V as a shortcut?
- Do you switch to ACS 1996 style settings every time you launch ChemDraw?
- Do you manually adjust the components of your reactions after drawing?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of those questions, we can help! Come along on the 14th July to see what you didn’t know you could accomplish. We know that you will learn something that will improve your productivity 5-10X.
For more information please contact: Paul-Steffen.Kuhn@perkinelmer.com
10:00 AM Welcome, Introduction
10:10 AM What’s new and slightly less new in ChemDraw
10:20 AM – 11:30 AM
- Shortcuts around molecules & reactions
- Smart Copy+Paste
- 3D Perspective
- Highlighting and ring coloring
- Generic Structures
- Aligning, grouping, and scaling
- HELM (for peptides/nucleotides)
- Drawing cycles
- Labels, nicknames, templates
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Q&A Session
Download a copy of the event flier to advertise in your department!